Sunday 13 September 2015

Keep Me Going Cereal

Hello everyone! How are you all today? What have you been up to? I was recently very kindly sent some cereal from Keep Me Going* to try, specifically their Whole Grain Oat and Barley pillows. I was excited to try these out as I am always looking for new, healthy breakfast options to try. The company prides itself on finding low sugar and low salt alternatives to many of the cereals already on the markets and I can certainly agree with that! I think it is often easy to forget what we are eating first thing in the morning, especially if you wake up as hungry as I do. From what I can see on Ocado at the time of writing this post - it retails for £2.65 for a 375g box which I think is really competitive price. Anyway, on to what I thought:


The first thing that struck me was the packaging. I love the bright, vibrant colours and the simple, effective design. I think it shows that it is family-friendly, yet not solely child orientated like some cereals can often appear.

I must admit the cereal isn't much to look at, but then I think that also shows that it has simple, pure ingredients with no added nasties. I enjoyed the taste of the cereal and it was definitely a taste that I developed more of a love for the more bowls I had. It is also a really versatile cereal and goes perfect with fresh or dried fruit. It is also delicious served simply on its own with some milk - sometimes you just need a straightforward, quick breakfast!


I am also looking forward to seeing the new versions of the Keep Me Going range which will be on our shelves soon, including Keep Me Strong.


Thanks for reading!

Share:

1 comment

  1. I recently got to try this for myself too and I'm so glad that you enjoyed it just as much as I did!

    Beka. xo
    littleworldofbeka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig