Monday 16 March 2015

March favourites

I have seen a few of these style posts around so I thought I would have a go at one myself. I love trying new recipes and ingredients but there are also some items which tend to take a regular place in the cupboards (aside from copious amounts of chocolate). Here are my favourite snacks so far this month:


Clipper Organic Peppermint Tea - I absolutely love Peppermint tea! As a sufferer of IBS I find it to have so many health benefits and it is a lovely, refreshing alternative to a traditional cup of tea. I've tried quite a few different brands and I really feel you can tell the difference depending on how much you pay (this is just my opinion!). However, I picked up a box of Clipper Peppermint tea bags for just£1.75 at my local health food store and the good thing is, I can get at least two mugs of tea out of every tea bag which you can't always do, meaning that only 20 tea bags can go a long way.

Sunflower Seeds - my Mum recommended these to me to add to flapjacks (they work yummy in these!) however, I have also found them to be a nice little snack when you just fancy something savoury. They also make a great addition to vegetable and lentil bakes (one of my regular dishes) as a crunchy topping.

Ryvita Thins - I have tried the Cheddar and Cracked Black Pepper as well as the Sweet Chilli flavours and love these. They make a perfect addition to soup, or to have with dips. Sometimes I even have them on their own instead of a packet of crisps!

Yeo Valley Greek Style yoghurts (with honey) - These are so thick and creamy and have the benefit of tasting a bit like cheesecake (can't go wrong there!). They hit the spot when you are craving something sweet and are made using organic ingredients.

What are your favourite snacks and ingredients at the moment?

Thanks for reading! Lauren x
Share:

19 comments

  1. I adore Clipper tea! <3
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must try the sweet chilli thins! but think they might be a bit addictive lol! love the idea of sharing some favourite snacks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you searching for packers and movers in Aligarh than Dealkare is best service with offer to customers.

    Packers and Movers in Aligarh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quite interesting post,Thanks for sharing the information.Keep updating good stuff...
    sap abap crm training

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig