Tuesday 21 July 2015

Eight Photos of Happiness

Hello everyone! Hope you are all okay. What have you been doing? I was recently nominated by Amanda Bootes to take part in the eight photos of happiness challenge. I really like the idea of this challenge and hope you enjoy my choices.

The rules are as follows:
- Thank your Nominator/s and link them in your post.
- Link the creator (Ariel’s little corner of the internet)
- Post your 8 photos of happiness;
The photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy.- Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking!
- Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!












(Sadly, we lost beautiful Tilly last year and I miss her everyday - but it still makes me happy thinking about her!)

I would like to nominate:
Tilly's Crafts
Essays and Wine
The flower that blooms
Glitter and Carousels

Thanks for reading!




Share:

1 comment

  1. I love all of your photos and thank you for nominating me. My doggy who died earlier this year was called Tilly as well <3

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig