Sunday 19 July 2015

Venice - Part 3

Hi everyone! How are you all? We have just enjoyed a week back home visiting family which was a lovely break. You may all be a little Venice'd out now with my posts but I just wanted to share a final few pictures with you.

I really would recommend a visit to Venice if you are considering it! We got a great deal for a 3 night stay in a lovely hotel - about £550 in total for the two of us.

I am off my training for summer now so keep your eyes peeled for a lot more frequent posts. Also, I am in the process of creating more handmade items that I am excited to share with you!











Thanks for reading!

Share:

2 comments

  1. I love travel style posts, they always give me wanderlust. I think I would appreciate Venice more now that I am older than what I did when I last went :)

    Love Liv,
    www.dungarees-and-donuts.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog while searching through twitter for posts about Venice! I just got back myself on Friday and was desperate to look through other people's pictures too. And you've got three whole posts! Yippee! Gonna have a browse through them now.

    HOW beautiful is Doge's palace?! I was amazed by it, felt like a princess! Can't wait to sort through and upload my own pictures now!!

    Katie
    xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig