Friday 3 July 2015

Summer Plans



Hello everyone! How are you all? I am sorry that posts have not been as frequent these past few weeks - my teacher training has been very time consuming, but I have loved it! Although I am looking forward to a little more baking and cooking time over the summer break I must admit.

We have lots of exciting things planned this summer, including a trip to Venice very soon and a trip to New York. I feel incredibly lucky to be able to visit these two beautiful places in the space of a couple of months and would love any recommendations you have. We want to see as much as we can!

I'll look forward to hearing your suggestions!

Venice, Italy
(Source: lonelyplanet.com)

Manhattan at sunrise from 'Top Of The Rock' observation deck, Rockerfeller Plaza.
(Source: lonelyplanet.com)

Thanks for reading!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig