Saturday 11 July 2015

Venice - Part 1

Hello everyone! You may have noticed I have shortly disappeared from the blogging world because I was in VENICE! It was incredibly hot and expensive but we had a lovely time and got to see some of the amazing sights all in the three days we were there. I am going to split my Venice trip over a few posts as there are just too many attractions to tell you about and pictures to show you.

When we arrived in Venice, we took the bus from the airport to the city. This cost 8 euros and was really quick. Over our first evening and first full day we explored the area close to our hotel as well as San Marco, home to Saint Mark's Square. Venice is such a beautiful city and we felt it was completely different at night to what it was during the day. We also purchased a 2 day water-bus ticket, a handy way for getting around, for 30 euros each. I would definitely recommend getting one of these, although don't make the mistake we did and get on the wrong boat and end up on another island!

Here are some photos from our first night and full day:









Thanks for reading!


Share:

2 comments

  1. some fabulous photos Lauren - it looks like a gorgeous place to visit (even if it is a bit expensive!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I want so badly to go to Venice. I'm hoping that in the next year my family and I will visit Europe and we can go to Italy, France and Spain. <3 It would be a dream come true! Lovely pictures :)
    www.GlossyFinds.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig