Monday 31 August 2015

August | favourite products

Hello everyone! How are you all? I've realised I haven't done one of these posts for a while so I am sorry about that. I am excited to tell you about my favourite products from this month though!



Humzingers - Fruit Sticks
I picked these up at the pound shop which I thought was really good - I am always looking for healthier snacks and these are really affordable and tasty. I must admit they are quite small but they make the perfect little nibble to have with your afternoon cup of tea...and they are one of your 5 a day!


Nature's Store - Coconut Bars
My mum brought these down for me when my family came to visit and they are so good, I had to try really hard to save this one to get a photo of it for this post. I absolutely love coconut and these snack bars are really filling.

GroovyFood Company - Agave Nectar
I love baking but always find that a lot of recipes contain A LOT of sugar, I go through bags of sugar like crazy which really makes me feel quite bad. Although there is some controversy around the health benefits of using agave nectar, it is a great alternative to use in baking and I find you don't actually need that much for a matching level of sweetness. 


Kallo - Rice Cakes
I have been such a big fan of these this past month - they are my favourite snack to have after the gym (yes...I now go to the gym!). They are the perfect quick snack as they are or you could add a little spread of peanut butter or chocolate spread for a more indulgent snack. All for 29 calories a rice cake!

What are your favourite products at the moment?

Thanks for reading!


Share:

2 comments

  1. I've been really getting into baking recently but feel exactly the same about the amount of sugar I am using. Agave nectar seems like a really good alternative, and I've heard so many good things about it. It was nice meeting you on Saturday, shame we didn't get to talk more! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definately recommend it, it has such a great taste! Aww you too :) hopefully will see you at more events in the future though xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig