Friday 28 August 2015

Favourite Blogs: Tilly's Crafts

Hello everyone! How are you all today? As you may have noticed (hopefully) I am really big into making homemade items at the moment - you can find them over on my etsy shop. It is the perfect hobby for relaxing and I like trying to be more creative. So, I thought I would do just a little post to thank my inspiration for my crafty ventures, my beautiful Mum. I also thought this might be a nice start to a series of posts where I will let you into my favourite blogs. She is also the reason I started a blog while I was off ill having seen her blog for a good few years now and how much she enjoys it.

She runs her blog over at Tilly's Crafts (which is named after our gorgeous dog who sadly passed away last year) where she makes a range of gorgeous cards, blankets and other handmade items. Tilly's Crafts also has an etsy shop which you can find >>HERE<< and is well worth a visit if you are looking for affordable, lovingly made, handmade items.




Handmade crochet kindle/e-reader case - FREE UK P&P!

I hope you will agree that they are absolutely adorable and I'm hoping my crochet gets as good as this one day!

Thanks for reading!




Share:

1 comment

  1. Thank you for the post! And crafts are not only therapeutic - they're addictive! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig