Friday 21 August 2015

Lemon Brownies

Hello everyone! How are you all today? I am getting a little fed up at the moment; I love blogging, reading, baking etc but I do miss the routine of being at school teaching so I am looking forward to getting back to it in September. It's made me realise I think I do actually enjoy having lots to do. Although before all of that, I do have a very exciting trip to New York coming up which I can't wait to tell you all about.

Anyway, today's recipe is for Lemon Brownies. These were a little concoction I came up with one evening. I had a bar of Green and Black's Lemon Dark Chocolate to use up so I gave these a go. If you love lemon then these are definately for you - if not, why not try using a different flavoured chocolate? I'm going to try chocolate orange next.



To make, you will need:
  • 100g Dark Chocolate with Lemon (I used Green and Blacks but only because it was on offer so feel free to choose which ever you like)
  • 4oz Spelt Flour
  • 3 tbsp of Agave Nectar
  • 3 tbsp of butter
  • 1 tsp of Almond Butter

  1. Melt the chocolate and butter in a pan on a medium heat.
  2. Gently stir in the other ingredients.
  3. Remove from the heat and add to a lined baking tray.
  4. Bake at 180c for approx 20 minutes.
     


Thanks for reading!


Share:

2 comments

  1. Lemon brownies, I'd have never thought to put the two together but I absolutely love anything lemon flavoured and I'm a big fan of Green & Blacks so may have to give this a go. Ooo or maybe I'll try it using their chilli chocolate..xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so delicious.I'm trying to be good at the moment and these aren't too unhealthy for me. :)

    http://beewritesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig