Friday 24 April 2015

Garden Wishlist

Hello everyone! How are you all today? We are very lucky (considering where we live) to be able to have a little private patio outside of our flat. However, having only moved in at the end of last summer, it is looking very bare! I've started buying a couple of plants but hopefully we will be able to make some purchases over the coming weeks to spruce up our outside and enjoy this lovely sunshine and the warm summer evenings.

I thought I would put a little list together of some of the items I have spotted and added to my wishlist. I have added the links too incase you like the look of anything. Let me know if you have any other recommendations!


I love the colour of this table set and as our patio isn't the largest, I think these fold away chairs would be perfect.


I think these fairy lights are adorable and would look lovely if you were sat out in an evening!


We could really do with repotting a couple of our current plants and I love these little owl garden pots. I think they look a lot prettier than your bog standard pot. 

Diagonal Zig Zag Cushion
My boyfriend would probably tell me we do not need any more cushions, but you can never have too many right? 


Seen as we aren't allowed pets in our flat (sob), I am thinking that a bird table would be a nice little addition to our patio area. 


Thanks for reading!

Share:

3 comments

  1. Great picks Lauren! And I hope your wishlist comes to life!! And that bird table is soo cute! Great post! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I really like the products, I think they are beautiful and awesome =) I have discovered you today and I would like to follow each other by GFC, what do you thnik? let me know it in a comment or when you want =) Kisses from Spain and have a nice day baby =)

    modabellezayrelax.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these Lauren, particularly the fairy lights - and the bird table would make a great addition to the patio!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig