Friday 17 April 2015

MOMA! Breakfast

Hello everyone! The lovely people over at MOMA! foods were kind enough to send me a parcel full of breakfast goodies to try out* and I couldn't wait to give them a go. Breakfast is by far the most important meal of the day for me and anyone who knows me will know I am always absolutely starving in a morning! Here are the products and what I thought about them:



MOMA porridge pots
I love the convenience of these little pots - you simply add hot water and allow to stand for 5 minutes before they are ready to eat! These would be perfect for work or a breakfast on the go and really do fill you up! My favourite flavour out of these was the Golden Syrup and I was surprised at the sweetness that the raw cane sugar provided.



MOMA smooth oatie shakes
I must admit that before trying these shakes I was a little bit apprehensive. The thought of an oatie shake instead of a bowl of cereal was not necessarily something that appealed to me as I like quite a substantial breakfast to start my day. Flavour-wise I was pleasantly surprised, they really were tasty and creamy! I still don't feel like I would be able to have one of these as a stand-alone breakfast though but this could just be because I am always so hungry in a morning. I would happily have one for breakfast again but I would have to have one with an extra portion of fruit.



MOMA porridge sachets
Maybe I am easily amused but I was so excited that you make these cute little sachets in a mug! Again you simply need to add hot water to these oats for a lovely porridge - I find this a lot easier than the milk you have to add to a few other brands I have tried and I don't personally feel it alters the taste that much. One of the samples MOMA sent me was there Super Seeds porridge. This includes linseed, pumpkin and chia seeds and was personally my favourite because it had a different texture to the other porridges and made me feel incredibly healthy!

Overall, I was really impressed with my samples and would highly recommend. I am just a little bit sad that so far I can't find anywhere near me which seems to stock them.


Thanks for reading!

Share:

2 comments

  1. These look good - sounds like you enjoyed trying them out! Love oats for breakfast - they make a good start to the day. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really were yummy! I was pleasantly surprised! I've had them for dinner when I've been feeling sick too xx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig