Thursday 9 April 2015

Tunbridge Wells

Hello everyone! How are you all? I'm sorry for the lack of food related posts - we have been busy having little day trips out while Tom is off work and have been enjoying some yummy food out instead. We took a visit to Tunbridge Wells after hearing a lot of positive things about the place. I can't say it was all as pretty as I thought, although the Calverley Gardens and The Pantiles were lovely so I would definitely recommend paying those a visit if you were in the area. 

Here are a few pictures I took:





What have you all been up to?

Thanks for reading! Lauren x
Share:

1 comment

  1. lovely pics Lauren - particularly love the flower ones! Spring is definitely arriving! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig