Tuesday 28 April 2015

Summer Breakfast

Hi everyone! How are you all? I always find that as the weather improves and the sun begins to shine most days that I eat a lot more fruit. This post is some inspiration for a light summer breakfast but could also be a quick snack or dessert. You could use any fruit but I find these to be the most readily available and good value for money.


To make, I used:
  • 3 tbsp of 0% fat Greek yoghurt
  • 3 strawberries (sliced)
  • A handful of grapes
  • A handful of blueberries
  • A handful of sesame seeds




Thanks for reading!


Share:

2 comments

  1. Such a pretty breakfast! And im sure will taste amazing too!! Xx great post! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are vibrant. I like simple meals that are also tasty. I enjoy mixing fruit with greek yogurt for the tart and sweet combo.

    Felecia from Hello Felecia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig