Friday 1 May 2015

GettingPersonal.co.uk

Hello everyone! Hope you are all okay?

I was recently contacted by the lovely Helena over at gettingpersonal.co.uk to see if I would be interested in trying any of their personalised products* for my blog and I was very excited to take up the opportunity. There were so many products to choose from but I eventually decided on the Jamie Oliver serving board and a personalised apron. After letting Helena know what I was interested in trying I was pleasantly surprised and very grateful when they turned up on my doorstep the very next morning! Fantastic service!

Here are my personalised products and what I thought:


I have been after an apron for a long while, I'm not really sure why I didn't have one to be honest with all the cooking I do. I loved the look of this apron and took the opportunity to get it personalised with my name and blog name! I like how the material around the neck is adjustable so that you can fit it to how you prefer. The only thing I would change is the smaller personal message doesn't stand out as much as I had hoped. Apart from that, I love this apron!







This product would make a perfect gift and is ideal for serving snacks or nibbles, especially if you have friends over. I love the quality of this serving board and I can tell that it will be very durable. It is one of those handy items that can be used to serve all types of foods - not just antipasti.



Overall, I would definately recommend gettingpersonal.co.uk - their products are great quality and I was really impressed with the service.

Thanks for reading!


Share:

2 comments

  1. Aww these look soo cute! Will definitely check them out as I love personalised gifts! Xxx great post! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look great Lauren. Love the personalised apron - you must be thrilled with it! They look as if they'd make fab gifts
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig