Monday 4 May 2015

Happy blogging!

Hello everyone! Hope you are all okay on this lovely sunny bank holiday Monday?

I have realised that I have now been blogging for over 2 months! I know that isn't very long but it seems to have flown by. I feel it is an amazing accomplishment that in that time I have established my own little theme of writing, become part of the lovely blogging community and transferred my blog to it's own domain. I also feel so lucky for the recent opportunities I have been receiving to work with some great companies too.

I didn't realise just how addictive having a blog would be and I get so much enjoyment out of doing it. After being signed off back in January, it has helped me to get focused, positive and motivated during a time where I could have become quite down and depressed. So thank you to all my friends and family for supporting me with this little endeavour, and thank you to all the lovely comments I receive off my fellow bloggers and followers.

As I get back into my teacher training this week, I am more determined than ever to keep this blog going so don't think I will be disappearing - I just might need reminding sometimes to take a step back from the lesson plans!

I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it! I really am grateful!



Thanks for reading!


Share:

2 comments

  1. It's so good that you've enjoyed the blogging - and achieved so much in such a short space of time! I told you that blogs were great therapy! Just enjoy the time now back at school with all the ickle ones! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, lovely post. I feel the same, i love doing blog posts. I must think about posts i could do every min of the day, lol x

    http://carlyccxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig