Tuesday 19 May 2015

Pulsin' products

Hi everyone! I hope you are all okay. I was recently sent some products from Pulsin'* to try out and review on my blog. I am always looking for natural, healthy snacks to try out as alternatives to the chocolate biscuits I always tend to turn to so I was keen to give these a go.

Here are the products and what I thought about them:

I was sent* - Pea Protein sachet, Vanilla Protein Snack, Mint Choc Chip Protein Bite, Raw Choc Brownie, Pineapple Bite, Acai Berry Bar.





Overall, I was so impressed with these products - they were yummy little snacks! They kept you full for a long time and benefit from the use of natural, organic ingredients. My favourites were the raw chocolate brownie and the acai berry bar. They were super sweet and satisfied my constant sugar craving, yet were also one of my five a day - what could be better? I also really liked the packaging and I will definately purchase these again!

Thanks for reading!

Share:

2 comments

  1. these look great - and how good to have a snack that tastes like a real treat and is actually good for you too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm post didnt send.
    I have never heard of this brand before. Must go and try them!! 😄😄

    Amanda || amandabootes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig