Tuesday 12 May 2015

Taylors of Harrogate

Hello everyone! I hope you are all okay. As you may know, I am a big fan of tea and I am always looking to try new brands and varieties. I find that fruit and herbal teas can be a really good alternative for settling my IBS and helping me relax, particularly when I have had a stressful day. I was recently sent some samples from Taylors of Harrogate* and I was excited to try them out.


I was sent: Sweet Rhubarb Tea, Spiced Apple Tea and Blackberry and Elderflower Tea*


I was sent: Lazy Sunday Ground Coffee*

Overall, I really enjoyed the samples. I loved the fruit tea especially and the Sweet Rhubarb and Spiced Apple flavours reminded me of Christmas. They were a nice, refreshing drink to have as an alternative to a normal cup of tea. My boyfriend and I tried the coffee together. Admittedly, we aren't massive coffee drinkers so I don't think we could appreciate it the same - but that being said, it was definately the nicest coffee I have tried at home (I also felt pretty fancy using a cafetiere! The simple things...)

Have you tried any of Taylors tea's or coffee's? What did you think?

Thanks for reading!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Ooo the tea sounds lovely! And I am also more of a tea person compared to a coffee lol :) great post! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they really were yummy! I would recommend xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig