Saturday 23 May 2015

Race For Life

Hello everyone! Hope you are all okay! Half term is here woohoo. I am looking forward to having a chilled bank holiday with my boyfriend, as well as a visit home next week to see my family! But whilst I will be relaxing, I also need to start training (eurgh, the word training and me don't seem to go together!).

This is because I have signed up for the Race for Life in July. I am in no way a runner, nor a jogger for that matter. However, after recently meeting such a brave little girl who is sadly losing her battle against cancer at just 9 years old - I felt I had to do something. It is something that just can't be ignored and any breakthrough in cancer research will be a positive one, no matter how small.

Mainly, I need all the luck I can get for running because if I'm going to do this, I have got to put everything I can into it! But if you would like to sponsor me too then I have a just giving page over at https://www.justgiving.com/laurentaylor53.

Thanks for reading!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig