Friday 22 May 2015

May Favourites

Hi everyone! Hope you are all okay. This post is all about my favourite things this month - they aren't all food related but I think it is important to include some different things too - I hope you agree!


Heath and Heather - Pomegranate Tea
I have been trying out some different fruit teas recently and couldn't resist the sound of these tea bags when I saw them. They were £1.50 for 20 tea bags but you could get at least a couple of mugs from each bag. They are really refreshing and sweet enough to satisfy a sugar craving.



Nakd wholefood bars - Apple Pie flavour
I have been buying Nakd bars for a while (although this tends to be when they are on offer as they are quite pricey!) but I had never tried this flavour before. I picked up this box of 4 bars for only £1.61 at a local food store in Brighton and they are yummy. It's also satisfying to be able to have a sweet snack which you know is also full of goodness.


The sunshine!
I am loving the recent weather we have been having here so much - I hope you have all been just as lucky! It has really made me realise what good the sunshine can do for your health and well-being. Waking up to the sun beaming through the curtains rather than the rain pattering on the roof makes getting out of bed (one of my hardest tasks) and facing what the day ahead holds a whole lot easier doesn't it?

Thanks for reading!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig