Sunday 7 June 2015

CeruLondon - Blogger Event

Hello everyone! How are you all? I hope you are all well. I recently attended my first foodie event at Ceru in London on the Riviera, right by Tower Bridge. It was a great night and it was so lovely to meet some fellow bloggers, including Amanda who I have spoken to since I started this blog. I got the opportunity to try lots of delicious Eastern Mediterranean cuisine and taste some cocktails too! The perfect combination! Overall, I loved spending my evening in the gorgeous sunshine by the river with some great food and company - it made for a memorable first blogger's event.





Zucchini and Mussel Fritters


Calamari


Slow Roasted Lamb


Cauliflower with Pomegranate and Walnuts

I would definately recommend stopping by here if you are in the area!

I hope you have enjoyed reading.



Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi Lauren, it was lovely to meet you at Ceru, so pleased you enjoyed your first blogger's event- it's always so nice to meet fellow bloggers! (and the food and drink helps too...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig