Tuesday 2 June 2015

Choc Chip Cookies

Hi everyone! Hope you are all okay. I am busy busy with teaching but there is always time to bake choc chip cookies - isn't there? Yum!


To make, you will need:

  • 150g caster sugar
  • 150g butter
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence
  • 200g self raising flour
  • 1 egg
  • 100g chocolate (broken into chunks)

  1. In a large bowl, blend the sugar, butter and vanilla essence.
  2. Add the egg and flour and blend together. 
  3. Gently stir in the chocolate chunks.
  4. Spoon out mounds of the mixture onto a lined baking tray - I made 18 cookies.
  5. Bake at 180c for around 10-15 minutes until starting to go golden brown around the edges - I like to keep an eye on these as they bake so I can catch them while they are still a bit gooey in the centre!



What do you think of this recipe?! I hope you like it, let me know.

Thanks for reading!

Share:

3 comments

  1. They look yummy! I might make some this afternoon x

    www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, they definately were and easy to make too! x

      Delete
  2. gorgeous looking cookies Lauren! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig