Tuesday 16 June 2015

The British Tag

Hi everyone! How are you all doing? A slightly different post today but I thought this looked really fun to answer so I thought I would give it a go. Why don't you have a go too?


1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?
This has changed a lot over the past couple of years. I used to have two, then one and now for the past few weeks I have been having it without (yes, you heard right!).
2. Favourite part of your Roast?
Roast parsnips - mmm. Although my Mum's Sunday Roast is pretty amazing all round really.
3. Favourite Biscuits
This is a tricky one - I think I would have to say a Bourbon. Or just your standard cookie.
4. Favourite British past time
Relaxing in the garden with a cup of tea! (I struggled to think of specifically British ones sorry..)
5. Favourite Part of Britain?
I feel I have been quite spoilt with where I have lived. My family home is fairly close to the Lake District which is beautiful, but I am also now spoilt by the Sussex coast and South Downs where I currently live.
6. Favourite British Holiday?
From when I was tiny to when I was probably around 13/14, I used to visit Cornwall every year and still have fond memories of some of the lovely places we visited.
7. Favourite sweet
Do I really have to pick a favourite? I like too many (oops) - Jelly Babies?
8. What would your pub be called?
My pub would be called The Garden (it would have a lovely outside area) and would serve lovely British ciders (my favourite!).
9. No.1 British person
I'm sure there are better people I could have chosen here but the first person who comes to mind is Michael McIntyre - I think he is hilarious.
10. Favourite Coastline
This has definately got to be the Sussex Coast - since moving down here last August, I am gradually getting to see more and more of the coast and it truly is beautiful. Some days you can even forget you're in England!
11.  Favourite British Artist?
I would have to say Mumford and Sons or Ben Howard.
12. Opinions on Marmite?

As far as I know I don't like it...although I haven't tried it in a very long time so who knows now. Maybe I should try it again, or maybe not. What do you think?


Thanks for reading!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Ah I love this tag! So with you on the roast parsnips. Definitely gotta try Marmite again soon, I'm always team Marmite :)

    www.spoonme.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fun for an American girl to read, because half of the things on your list are new to me! I wish we could get stuff like this more easily in America, I've never seen Marmite before.

    Oheartsan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig