Friday 19 June 2015

Home Decor Wishlist

Hi everyone! How are you all today? How is your week going? I love buying lovely things for our flat and making everywhere feel 'homey' - I have a bit of an obsession with things like blankets (like the one my Mum kindly made for us - see that HERE). Anyway, like my recent garden wishlist, I thought I would put together a post of all the home things I have my eye on at the moment.

Etched Two Tone Tealight Holder

Astrid Cups

Patchwork Spot Pig Doorstop


Mayfair Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover


Set of 3 Tenby Storage Boxes



Thanks for reading!

Share:

1 comment

  1. love all of these - particularly that bedding! just need a gorgeous bedroom to go with it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig