Sunday 15 March 2015

A trip to Rye

I thought I needed to post a non-food related post for once! This weekend we decided to visit the little town of Rye in East Sussex. It took us about an hour to get there on the train and even though it was very cold and windy, we enjoyed ourselves. Here are a couple of pictures:


Ypres Tower


Rye Pottery Shop






I'd also like to say Happy Mother's Day to my amazing Mum. I'm grateful every day to have such a caring, lovely and supportive person in my life, so thank you!


Thanks for reading! Lauren x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Fabulous photo's Lauren especially the one of you and your Mam ..Hi Kim!! lol I made the muffins today and they were totally delicious thanks so much for the recipe huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue! That is so good to hear, glad you enjoyed your muffins xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig