Sunday 8 March 2015

Cute handmade items!

I've been practicing my crochet and have been really enjoying it! I love the chunky wool! Today I had a go at making a phone case and I have also started a blanket. Here are some pictures:


Thinking it would be a good idea to add some sort of fastening to the top too?


Here is the start of my blanket too. Planning on using this colour along with another blue and a silver/grey wool!


And here is a quick picture of my lovely cat Poppy on her favourite chair!


What do you all think? I would love any comments!

Thanks for reading, Lauren x

Share:

4 comments

  1. Ohhhh I love your phone case is super cute! And I want your cat!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren love your crocheting! I'm really into it at the moment ..one of my crafty pals is coming on Tuesday and we are having a crochet day LOL. I've just made a hat and neck cowl for a friend I met off my blog a few years ago and we see each other a lot now so that needs too large buttons on the cowl then I can post it...lots of huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab finished results. love the phone case & it's even a nice pic of grumpy poppy! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab finished results. love the phone case & it's even a nice pic of grumpy poppy! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig