Thursday 26 March 2015

Simple ice cream!

Hello everyone! The sun is back out today, yay! I have had a go at redesigning my blog - I'd love to know what you think? It's a bit more clean and simple but hopefully still effective. I'm not too good with this side of things and HTML codes scare me. Last night I had a go at making ice cream, well frozen yoghurt, after purchasing a large tub of fat free yoghurt for just 50p at Waitrose - bargain! It is also low fat which is always a winner.


To make, you will need:

  • 500g carton of fat-free natural yoghurt
  • Maple syrup (around 6 tablespoons)
  1. Place the natural yoghurt in a plastic container and stir in 5 tablespoons of maple syrup (or just as much as you prefer!)
  2. Drizzle another teaspoon over the top. Place the lid on top of the container and put into the freezer.
  3. After 2 hours, stir the ice cream to help reduce the size of the ice crystals. I then froze for a further 3 hours and served. 
  4. If you have time, I definately think that stirring the ice cream every following hour would help although the ice crystals in this portion were not too bad!


Thanks for reading! Lauren x
Share:

2 comments

  1. blog looking good Lauren, very modern and clean! love the look of the ice cream - did it taste good too?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog Lauren and the ice cream looks delicious huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig