Tuesday 17 March 2015

Flapjacks!

Today's baking involved flapjacks! I love flapjacks and the recipe is so simple and easy to follow. They are great warm out of the oven but they last quite a while if stored correctly which make them a perfect snack for lunchboxes etc.



To make you will need:

  • 4oz butter/margarine
  • 4oz demerera sugar
  • 1 tbsp of golden syrup
  • 6oz of rolled oats
  • A handful of sesame seeds (optional)
  1. In a pan, melt the butter, sugar and golden syrup until the mixture melts together.
  2. Stir in the oats and sesame seeds.
  3. Press the mixture into a lined baking tray.
  4. Bake at 180c for 15mins.




Ready to have with a cup of tea! Yummy!

Thanks for reading, Lauren x
Share:

3 comments

  1. I love flapjacks Lauren I will have to try my recipe with sesame seeds..huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you eaten all of these yet? Did you save some for me? They look yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! These look divine. I must try them, I've never thought about adding sesame seeds into it! Yum x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig