Monday 30 March 2015

Quick dinner idea

Happy Monday everyone! How are you all today? The sun is back out, typical after a rainy weekend. This post is less of a recipe for you all but more of a quick dinner inspiration! Pizza is our turn to option when we just fancy something quick and easy, but I often forget how simple it is to make your own. Admittedly, I didn't make the bases from scratch, but that would take away from the fun of getting creative with the toppings!

To make, I simply bought a pack of two fresh pizza bases (these were only £1.75 from Sainsbury's for the 2 which I thought was good). Next, we topped with a good few tablespoons of tomato puree before adding our chosen toppings. You could choose whatever you fancy but I decided to go for spinach, sweetcorn, mushroom, ham and cheese - along with a generous sprinkling of oregano!



I also thought I would include a couple of update pictures of my blanket! The pictures don't look like I have done an awful lot to be honest but the blanket is pretty wide. Let me know what you think of the beach themed colours!


(Our gorgeous new fluffy rug is making a sneaky appearance in the background!)


Thanks for reading! Lauren x
Share:

1 comment

  1. The pizza looks scrummy! And the blanket is coming along brilliantly - love the coastal shades and I bet because it's chunky wool it's lovely and warm!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!

© Food, Thoughts, Life | Lauren Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig